backup folder

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Fri Oct 12 23:29:56 UTC 2001

At 06:03 PM 10/9/01, Humberto Perez wrote:
>I keep on getting this error with a new secondary server using bind 8.2.4 on
>W2k
>isc_movefile: Error moving older file: to Backup: Errcode: 2: No such file
>or directory
>
>Anybody got an idea were this backup folder goes?

This was fixed in BIND 8.2.5.  Upgrade to get rid of the message.  The message
is innocuous and can safely be ignored.  During the final phases of the zone
transfer the code saves the old zone file and copies the new zone file before
deleting the old zone file.  Evidently you didn't have one before so it gets an
error.

         Danny