upgrade newbie questions

fybar fybar at powersurfr.com
Mon Oct 29 05:36:53 UTC 2001

I have bind 8.2.2, (I know! I am going to upgrade later this week!)
but this question should be version independent.  I have my server
running as the master for my internal 192.168.x.x network and as a
slave for internet connections through my firewall.  Internally I can
resolve fully qualified domain names like 'isaac.hammerdog.org' for my
home network, but I want to be able to resolve 'isaac' without using a
hosts file.  Is this possible?  My named.conf:

options {
        directory  "/etc/namedb/";
};

zone  "0.0.127.in-addr.arpa" {