(no subject)

beni beni at cp.co.id
Mon Sep 3 20:45:17 UTC 2001

Hi list,

I have a dns server in Windows NT Server and I have domain name
mydomain.co.id with ip public xxx.xxx.xxx.4.  I have already created forward
zone db file mydomain.co.id. I look the configuration with nslookup in this
server and local network, it's successfull.  But If i look with internic.net
or nsiregistry.com. the dns server not known.

If i use nslookup to looking for this domain :
>server ns1.telkom.net.id
Default Server : ns1.telkom.net.id
Address:  202.134.0.155
> mydomain.co.id
Server:  ns1.telkom.net.id
Address:  202.134.0.155#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Server:  mydomain.co.id
Address:  xxx.xxx.xxx.4

With another domain :
>server dns1.link.net.id
Default Server : dns1.link.net.id
Address:  202.137.3.120#53
> mydomain.co.id
Server:  dns1.link.net.id
Address:  202.137.3.120#53

*** Can't find mydomain.co.id : No answer

What 's problem with my dns server?  My domain has been activated.

TIA

Beni Santoso

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --
-- File: forward&reversezone

The forward zone, like this :

@                       IN  SOA ns1.mydomain.co.id. administrator.mydomain.co.id. (
                        	13          ; serial number
                        	3600        ; refresh
                        	600         ; retry
                        	86400       ; expire
                        	3600      ) ; minimum TTL

@                       NS	ns1
@                       A	xxx.xxx.xxx.4
ftp                      A	xxx.xxx.xxx.4
ns1                     A	xxx.xxx.xxx.4
www                   A	xxx.xxx.xxx.4

The reverse zone, like this :

@                       IN  SOA ns1.mydomain.co.id. . (
                        	14          ; serial number
                        	3600        ; refresh
                        	600         ; retry
                        	86400       ; expire
                        	3600      ) ; minimum TTL

@                       NS	ns1.mydomain.co.id.

4                       PTR	ns1.mydomain.co.id.