Dynamic DNS scripts

Simon Glassman simon at scan.co.uk
Tue Sep 4 17:48:32 UTC 2001

I have adsl at home and when I reboot my unix server at home it brings my
adsl line back up and get the whole of my network back up and running.  The
thing is I have a domain that I host at work. domain.co.uk  I want my unix
machine to send my ip address everytime I reboot my system at home to my dns
server at work and then get it to point home.domain.co.uk to that ip address
that I send. And then restart ndc domain.co.uk . I have heard of it getting
done. But cannot find the Scripts to do it...

Thanks for your Time
Simon Glassman

simon at scan.co.uk