DNS records hanging around

Barry Margolin barmar at genuity.net
Wed Sep 5 18:08:35 UTC 2001

In article <9n5phn$k4i at pub3.rc.vix.com>,
Boulton, Michael (Corp-Warren) <mboulton at bwauto.com> wrote:
> [...]

You need to submit a Host Modify form to Network Solutions, which has the
following record:

% whois host afs.bwaito.com
[No name] (AFS-HST)

   Hostname: AFS.BWAUTO.COM
   Address: 207.142.97.82
   System: ? running ?

   Coordinator:
      Jason, Tom  (TJN172)  tjason at BWAUTO.COM
      BorgWarner Inc.
      200 South Michigan Avenue
      Chicago, IL  60604
      US
      (312)322-8678 (312)322-8599

   Record last updated on 09-May-2001.
   Database last updated on 5-Sep-2001 04:07:00 EDT.

Barry Margolin, barmar at genuity.net
Genuity, Woburn, MA