OT: Survery style question

Duncan Hill dhill at cricalix.net
Wed Sep 5 19:44:25 UTC 2001

Apologies for the off topic, but I'm collecting some information, and I
figured the lists that I'm on would provide a good feedback mechanism.
Replies to me off-list if you would please.  My apologies for the very
short notice, but I just heard that I need this by ~8 AM EST Thu 6th
Sept :(

A college graduate, with only an Associate's Degree and a CCNE
approaches you/your company, with a resume that indicates no experience
whatsoever, just the schooling from an associate's degree, a CCNE and
knowledge of layers 1 - 3 of the OSI model.

Would you hire this individual?

If not, why not?

If so, approximately what salary (no including benefits etc, currency if
not USD please) would you be prepared to offer, and what type of
position?

And, if you don't mind:
What industry are you/your company in?

My thanks in advance if you take some time to answer these questions.  I
don't need 10 paragraph answers :)

--

Sapere aude
My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.