Help! NOTZONE error with nsupdate

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Mon Sep 10 18:23:03 UTC 2001

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 12:47:55PM -0400, Joseph S D Yao wrote:
> The thing is ... the folks who could help you [J.M.Roth] best are
> running the most recent versions, and so would best be able to help you
> if you are running the most recent.  Plus, the bug fixes and added
> capabilities may make a solution a lot easier.

Going back through the thread, I realized that this was about DNSSEC.
That's a relatively new capability, and has changed a bit over the last
few versions.  You really should update to the current version before
going any further forward.

Apologies to Vixie if that was what he had intended to say in the first
place ...

OSIS Center Computer Support					EMT-B