Slave server problems

Mark_Andrews at isc.org Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Fri Sep 14 13:18:07 UTC 2001

	First transfer all the zones so you have a seperate copy
	to the ones named is using using dig.

	I would then just convert the slave to a master for each
	of the zones in named.conf (don't forget to comment out/delete
	the masters clause.  That would be the fastest solution.

	When you get power back adjust the expire field.  I recommend
	a minimum of a week.

	Mark

PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at isc.org