Active Directory's A record and delegation to subdomains

Adam Augustine adam_augustine at morinda.com
Tue Sep 18 22:30:02 UTC 2001

At 8:53 AM -0600 9/18/01, Adam Augustine wrote:

>  Maybe I should just hire Cricket and Co. to take a shot at it... :-)

And at September 18, 2001 3:36 PM Brad Knowles responded:

[SNIP]

>	In short, if you want someone to come in and help do some
>consulting in this area, I doubt you could do too much better than to
>talk to the folks at Men & Mice.

No doubt. I don't think I could find a better consultant than Cricket Liu.*

We have actually used Cricket as a consultant once before when he was
(with?) Acme Byte & Wire, and of course we were very happy customers. If he
hasn't demonstrated his knowledge, professionalism, and good natured
helpfulness on the list enough, then he certainly has on the consulting
side.

Thanks Cricket.

Sincerely,

	Adam Augustine

*-Arguably there are people just as good and wonderful at Nominum whom we
have all seen on the list. I don't mean to diminish their good work. Or for
that matter Matt Larsen's contribution to Acme Byte & Wire, since he was
just as helpful.