No servers can be reached

Ken Smith ken at pathstar.com
Wed Sep 19 00:55:21 UTC 2001

When we do a  nslookup -query=mx thegrid.net  ns.pathstar.com using our
nameserver running RH 7.1 & Bind 9.1  we get the following error:

Everything has worked fine till we switched from RH 7.0 & Bind 8.2.3 (We
use this box as a nameserver only)

If we use someone elses nameserver i.e.  nslookup -query=mx thegrid.net
204.127.129.1 the correct infomation is returned.
Our webhosting customers resolve correctly in our nameservers
(ns.pathstar.com and ns2.pathstar.com) we  provide webhosting and email
services only. This problem was brought to our attentionlast  week when
we could not forward mail to a  thegrid.net email address.

Anyone have any ideas.