DNS Problem related to hotmail.com

Brian Salomaki brian at gambitdesign.com
Thu Sep 20 19:44:05 UTC 2001

Most likely hotmail is rejecting his mail because in using sendmail from his
own computer, the reverse is not set up, and hotmail cannot resolve his
hostname, and therefore rejects his mail as an anti-spam action.  I'm not
sure that this is the case though, so please reply with specific version
information, and exact error messages.

--
Brian Salomaki
Gambit Design Internet Services