SERVFAIL on some queries?

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Sep 21 23:52:33 UTC 2001

Well the MX record for seminoleenergy.com points at a CNAME, which is bad
news, and the inetmax.net servers don't always provide Authority or Additional
information in their responses to normal queries, so queries of this domain
are often slow (my initial MX query took over 5 seconds) and could conceivably
time out for some resolvers.

- Kevin