Help - dynamic updates suddenly failing...

Michael Hale smiley at verio.net
Tue Sep 25 21:17:25 UTC 2001

At 04:58 PM 9/25/2001 -0400, Kevin Darcy wrote:
>To: bind-users at isc.org
>Subject: Re: Help - dynamic updates suddenly failing...
>

>There is no "s" in "allow-update". Wasn't there something about this in your
>logs?

Arrgghh...

I've been looking at this for hours trying to figure out why it wasn't
working and I've been parsing allow-updates as allow-update.  Somebody
must have made a change to a script somewhere because these configs
are supposed to be autogenerated.

Sigh.

Thank you for your help.

--
Michael Hale                                    <smiley at verio.net>
Verio ISS engineer - DNS team           Verio, Inc.