Newbie DNS Questions

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Tue Sep 25 18:22:19 UTC 2001

         I would strongly suggest that you go out and buy Cricket Liu's
DNS and BIND, 4th edition (not the 3rd) and read that.  It should answer
most of your questions.

With BIND 9 now available you can use "views" instead of split DNS.

This is a fairly normal situation for many companies, so this is almost a
"standard" configuration.

         Danny