HOWTO: The same domain resolved differently for 2 networks

Brian Salomaki brian at gambitdesign.com
Sun Sep 30 16:29:00 UTC 2001

There's a nice feature in Bind9 called views, that allows you to virtually
run two copies of Bind on one server, each responding to a set IP block,
network, etc.  I suggest grabbing either 9.1.3 or 9.2.0rc4 and checking the
included documentation (the ARM) to figure out how to implement views.

--
Brian Salomaki
Gambit Design Internet Services