Additional DNS servers?

Robin Lynn Frank rlfrank at paradigm-omega.com
Tue Apr 2 01:13:19 UTC 2002

Our office is in a remote location served only by a dialup connection by an
ISP whose DNS servers are less than wonderful.  To insure that we do not have
a repitition of a recent incident where certain sites could not be reached
because of the failure of the ISP's servers, I would like utilize Bind to use
remote servers to keep us out of trouble.  My questions are:

1) Are there servers out there we can access this way?
2) If so, what ones are reliable?
3) How many should we use?

TIA
--