SUMMARY: recursive lookup behavior

Joel Fisher jfisher at wfubmc.edu
Tue Apr 2 22:15:21 UTC 2002

I made a stupid assumption that they were setup, and since I don't have
direct access to them I couldn't make a quick check.

Our secondary setup is a strange agreement/setup. I wanted to be pretty
certain I knew what the problem was before I contacted the company that
hosts our secondary DNS server.

Anyway thanks for the help...