Can someones send me the DIG man page?

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at center.osis.gov
Fri Apr 12 16:09:36 UTC 2002

On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 11:26:50AM +0200, Joaquin J. Domens wrote:
> No man directory in any of my machines running BIND.

Check your SOURCE directory: the doc/man directory should be there as
well.  It's created when you unzip and untar the sources.

> If you could send it in plain text it's ok, if not I don't care too much,
> about the format.

I see someone else has already sent it to all on this list.

> Do you have to add any line in the instalation to get installed the man
> pages ?¿

Yes, thought I'd said something very like that.  The default install
does not install the manual entries.

--
Joe Yao				jsdy at center.osis.gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
OSIS Center Systems Support					EMT-B