$TTL errors

phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu
Sun Apr 14 15:10:31 UTC 2002

Georgeson, Evan [NCSUS Non J&J] <EGeorges at ncsus.jnj.com> wrote:
> Hi,

> 	I was wondering if you could inform me as to how I can suppress this
> error (it fills my log) as I have 6300+ zones allocated I cannot go through
> and insert TTL.

A little perl/awk/sed scripting ( whatever you know best, all 3 would
be able to do the job) will add a $TTL as first line in avery zonefile.

I'll leave this as an excersize to the reader.

> # No default TTL ($TTL <value>) set, using SOA minimum instead

> Thank you, I hope you can help.

>  <<...OLE_Obj...>>
> Evan Georgeson
> QIP Support Engineer
  ^^^

I see the hint. You are not supposed to be knowledgebal in scripting :-)
Well, doit anyway,knowledge won't hurt you.

--
Peter Håkanson
        IPSec  Sverige      (At the Riverside of Gothenburg, home of Volvo)