Mystery Name Server HEEELLLP!!!

Mark_Andrews at isc.org Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Fri Apr 19 00:47:32 UTC 2002

	Cut and paste the whois output below and ask them to ensure
	that the entry is deleted.  I'd also cc the consumer affairs
	body that covers GODADDY.

% whois WWW.EMPLOYMENT-LAWYERS.NET

Whois Server Version 1.3

Domain names in the .com, .net, and .org domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

   Server Name: WWW.EMPLOYMENT-LAWYERS.NET
   IP Address: 63.193.248.196
   Registrar: GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC.
   Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
   Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com

>>> Last update of whois database: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:52:19 EDT <<<

The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .ORG, .EDU domains and
Registrars.

No match for "WWW.EMPLOYMENT-LAWYERS.NET" in the Go Daddy database.

%

PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at isc.org