DNS/DHCP Auto-Update "not a zone"

Jan Peuker jan.peuker at janus-graphics.de
Fri Apr 19 06:21:12 UTC 2002

Damn. I looked to my logs but it was not logged. Named started succesfully
without any warning or message in any log. But I excuse myself for this
stupid error, even if I don't really know how it runs. Is there any ability
to set a seperate log-file and a much higher loglevel (e.g. i run samba in
loglevel2).
Thanks a lot,

Jan