named-xfer style zone transfer utility for BIND 9?

Bill Manning bmanning at ISI.EDU
Fri Apr 19 08:16:01 UTC 2002

% Hi all,
%
% Back in BIND 8 days, I found it convenient to run named-xfer
% manually to transfer new zones we were secondarying (it meant
% I could test to see if things had been set up correctly at remote
% primary sites and output the file to a working directory if
% necessary).
%
% Are there any utilities for BIND 9 around to transfer zone
% files in the same manner? If not, does anyone know if the
% ISC would object to the sources for named-xfer being released
% as an optional separate package?

	I just reverted to using DIG.

--
--bill