My domain on some ISP's not working, but on others perfectly??? please help!!!

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Mon Apr 22 20:52:44 UTC 2002

The purpose of requiring 2 nameservers for each domain is for redundancy. If
they are both on the same machine, then you have very little redundancy. You
should arrange for some other machine, preferably on some other network, to be
your slave. I understand there are some free "secondary" services out there
which are quite good.

- Kevin