DNS configuration test

Armin Safarians armin.safarians at safeway.com
Wed Apr 24 19:01:31 UTC 2002

Does any one know if there any facility or utility that can run against
a zone file to test for errors before a zone gets loaded. Currently I am

in a situation where the master is being used to do queries and any
mistake in the zone file rejects the zone and dns breaks. I am looking
for something outside of writing a script to check error before pushing
to the server and reloading named.

Thanks,
AMS :-)

--
*******
It is by acts and not by ideas that people live.

"WorldSecure Server <safeway.com>" made the following
 annotations on 04/24/02 13:01:37
Warning:
All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the Safeway corporate e-mail system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.  This e-mail may contain information proprietary to Safeway and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: armin.safarians.vcf
-- Desc: Card for Armin Safarians