Named Dies

Sanjay Kulkarni sanjay.kulkarni at wipro.com
Fri Aug 23 05:16:39 UTC 2002

Hi,

We are running BIND version 8.2.1 and we have a serious problem of
'named' dying whenever our Internet Link goes down.
Because named stops, out messaging server sendmail 8.11.3, bounces all
the internet mails.

Could you please let us know, how do we take care such that named should
not stop because of Internet link being down?
If there is any configuration to be done with the resolver libraries, pl
let us know.

Warm Regards,

Sanjay Kulkarni
WIPRO Technologies