Clarity on MX entry

Ian Bedson ianb at tropicalstorm.com
Fri Aug 23 16:21:23 UTC 2002

Hi Etienne,

I would recommend that you have a look at this report though . . .

http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=harrier.co.za

Your SOA record contains some very non-standard values, however these
are not anything to do with your original question. The report does try
some basic testing of your MX record and it has some comments that may
be of interest to you though.

For a second opinion, you can also use this report as well . . .

http://www.checkdns.org/checkdns.asp?domain=harrier.co.za&submit=%A0Chec
k%21%A0&detailed=1

This report also shows that there could be some problems with your mail
server though.

Regards,

Ian