add dns entries in bind 4.9.7

yopla yopla at noos.fr
Tue Aug 27 09:25:00 UTC 2002

Kevin
i m really sorry to be a binder newby, im discovering this software and i m
asking to me a lot a questions ...
1- is my english good ?  ( i m french spoken  ) ;)
2-does bind support active directory ???
and finally
3 and in which type of file should i add this entry ??
we are using this adress class 111.222.333.444 ( for exemple of course )
and in bind 4.9.7 i've all this named file....
111.222.0.0.db
127.0.0.db
cache.db
resolve.conf
domaine.com.db
i relaly thank you for your first reply.
thx in advance.
Yop

ake6ua$b6cd$1 at isrv4.isc.org...