need help setting up new domain

jeff donovan jdonovan at dns.beth.k12.pa.us
Tue Aug 6 14:01:33 UTC 2002

greetings,
first off let me say that it has been a long time since I setup DNS.

i currently have 1 domain;  beth.k12.pa.us. I run my own primary DNS
using BIND.  My boss has registered a new name that he wants to point
to our current domain.
he wants bethsd.org to point to beth.k12.pa.us. So I am not setting
up a sub-domain.  I'm not sure if I have to run a second box or if i
can include this new domain with my current Zone info.

The name has been registered,.. yet my current domain does not fall
under network solutions, we are registered through Arin.
What are the steps that I need to do have any nslookup return both
domain names?

Advice, tips, tricks,flames are welcome.

--j