root servers list changing?

Cricket Liu cricket at menandmice.com
Tue Aug 6 17:51:15 UTC 2002

> I would like some better examples working with the AD side
> of things, but that's just me. Particularly having Bind
> secondaries and AD primaries.

You mean Microsoft DNS Server primaries?  Or specifically
Microsoft DNS Server primaries with AD-integrated zones?

> For the most part the books have improved over time. I find
> them a great source of information and useful for whacking
> small bugs :)

"For the most part the books have improved over time."  Boy,
I should hope so.

> As always Cricket et al keep up the good work.
>
> As for the $120, that's Australian dollars, so that's like
> ~100 $CDN, still expensive, but that's the cost of learning.
> Certainly cheapper than one of Cricket's courses :)

Yeah, but you don't get the thrill of meeting me.  ;-)

cricket

Men & Mice
DNS Software, Training and Consulting
www.menandmice.com

Attend our next DNS and BIND class!  See
http://www.menandmice.com/DNS-training/
for the schedule and to register for upcoming classes