latest bind bug and red hat

Stand H hstandit at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 03:54:31 UTC 2002

Hi,

I am not sure the latest bind bug affect all Linux
distribution or not. Im runing Red Hat system and my
dns was installed from rpm version from redhat. I
could not find the latest bind bug on redhat. Does it
mean bind bug affect all linux distribution? If I
install bind with rpm package, can I installed the
patches available on ISC site to to fix my bind which
was installed from rpm package? Are the patches only
for bind that was installed from tarball?
Thanks,

Stand