Deleting zone files

sudhakar sudhakar.peram at newriver.com
Thu Dec 12 18:00:56 UTC 2002

Hi Kevin,
The zones have been removed physically. I mean that there are no computers
and the domains do not exist as of today. There are still entries in the
named.conf files. In that case will my removal of the entries from
named.conf and the removal of the    zone files be sufficient. I'd
appreciate your suggestions and comments.

Thanks,

Sudhakar