Slave server error

Rasmus Aaen ra at back-bone.dk
Tue Feb 5 15:05:24 UTC 2002

No, that's not it. The master server is running fine. All zones are loaded
and it answers queries for those zones. The path mentioned in the directory
clause exist both on the master and slave server.

In the mean time I think I have found the answer. Our slave server is
located in a hosting center behind a firewall which we don't manage. They
told me that port 53 was open, but it seems that it's only allowing udp
traffic through. I can't axfr zones using Dig, and I can't telnet to port 53
from the slave to the master.

Funny error message though.....

/Rasmus