ssh become slow (urgent)

Cox, Chris Chris_Cox at stercomm.com
Mon Feb 11 15:43:40 UTC 2002

My guess is that you do not have forward and reverse zones
setup for one or more of your hosts.

Do some more research on name resolution.  If you can resolve
both sides of the connections (that is, both sides can resolve)
...both the forward (name) and reverse (ip)... then I would
think everything would be fine.