some ingrediens - getting started...
stefan.kosak at gmx.ch
Thu Feb 14 12:50:14 UTC 2002
setting up DNS on one new virgin server
- book: "DNS and BIND, 4th Edition, english"
- server: dedicated server Intel celeron based
- OS: debian linux current version
- one ip: 184.108.40.206
- two domains: black.li targeted as servername
- one ISP serving for me secondary for black.li and white.li
( why define zone transfer?)
If you need real domain name and IP plese tell me with email.
(noracentra at gmx.net)
If you think book solved this problem clear for novices,
tell me page numbers or subkapitel...
(all between cover is to precise for me)
I am registered user by ZoneEdit.com (free public dns)
but will learn a bit more.
Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG
More information about the bind-users