Disable TCP/53

Tan Chun Han/ITNOC/PBB/PBBG tanch at publicbank.com.my
Tue Feb 26 00:58:03 UTC 2002

dave,

what you've mentioned was our exact config.
Another thing that i want to stress is, we are not being "paraniod" about
disabling TCP53!
Couldn't find an option to do that, so i posted it to the newsgroups.

Anyhow, thank you all for your valuable comments!

regards

dave at daveanderson.com@isc.org on 25/02/2002 11:34:44 PM

Please respond to dave at daveanderson.com

Sent by:  bind-users-bounce at isc.org