www.msi.com.tw

phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu
Wed Feb 27 20:05:27 UTC 2002

Drew Weaver <drew.weaver at thenap.com> wrote:

> 	For some reason all 5 of my name servers cannot resolve
> www.msi.com.tw, is anyone else having this issue?

> -Drew

AT 2100 UTC-1 digging reveals :
;; ANSWER SECTION:
www.msi.com.tw.         18h6m13s IN A   210.59.147.160

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
msi.com.tw.             1D IN NS        dns1.msi.com.tw.
msi.com.tw.             1D IN NS        dns.msi.com.tw.

;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
dns.msi.com.tw.         1D IN A         203.66.186.253
dns1.msi.com.tw.        1D IN A         203.66.186.250

This site has "The microsoft Error" : all nameservers on the same
place.

So any disturbances with their ISP would make them unavaliable.

You arn't thinking of buying anything IT-related from them ??

--
Peter Håkanson
        IPSec  Sverige      (At the Riverside of Gothenburg, home of Volvo)