help bind wont start

ComCity mikeb at comcity.com
Mon Jan 7 02:16:53 UTC 2002

Well thanks...that just solved my problem...now mine starts fine.

Try a simple named.conf file and rule out that there is something wrong with
your dns files.  I was upgrading so there was a good chance my files were
fine.  What's your error message?  Did you check your Application Event log
for details to the error messages...apparently mine indicates that it
couldn't find the named.conf file and where it expected to find it.....
Maybe there are clues to why the service isn't starting there.