BIND8.2.5 logging - underscores invalid

lauren misslw at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 21:37:22 UTC 2002

You can put the check-names ignore directive on just that customer's
zone rather than in the global options, ex.

zone "gototal.com" in {
   type slave;
   masters { 192.168.0.3; };
   file "db.gototal.com";
   check-names ignore;
};

that way you will not get the error messages from the offending AD
zone but you should still get them for your other zones.

hope that helps... l