Error message named[7052]: can't fdopen tmpfile (sec/db.135.1 5.p2 aGXn)

England, Robert (Robert) england at northamerica.exchange.agere.com
Thu Jan 24 13:21:54 UTC 2002

I have 35 DNS servers; all are the same version of BIND. The only 2 giving
me issues are in our DMZ, Up until the other night, every thing was fine,
even with them. I have checked the file permissions as suggested. Everything
looks good. I compared these servers with the other to verify this. The
archives are a great source of Info. Just remember these archives do get a
little dated, and may not always reflect a solution for issues in the newer
versions of BIND. Did I say that I didn't buy the list or the one answer????
Don't read between the lines!!

Thanks for your Help!