'Err/TO' message

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Tue Jan 29 23:31:44 UTC 2002

At 07:44 AM 1/29/02, graham.lake at trelleborg.com wrote:

>Do you know of any version of DIG that runs on NT? I've searched the
>internet through Google (...of the 'is our friend' type!) but I could only
>find Unix/Linux versions that go with BIND.

Go to the ISC Web site: http://www.isc.org/ and go to either the BIND 8
page and look for the tools NT binary kit (it's version 8.2.4) and download
that, or download the NT 8.3.0 binary kit which also has the tools in it,
or go to the BIND 9 Web page and look for the NT binary kit which has
the BIND 9.2.0 tools in it. In all cases, unzip the files into the same
appropriate directory and run dig, host, nslookup, nsupdate or whatever
tool from there.  Remember these are all command-line tools.

         Danny