BIND - sorting of reverse domain.

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Wed Jul 10 02:09:45 UTC 2002

At 01:24 AM 7/9/02, D. Stussy wrote:
>I never said that.  Your misstatements led me to the list structure to begin
>with.  If you don't understand what it is that you said that was
>incorrect, you
>obviously have no business being in the programming world.  The operations
>(and
>related termination conditions) you described do not match the data structure
>you claim is used.

You have no right or claim to make any statements about Mark's abilities
whatsoever.  You have done nothing but make self-serving claims of
superiority without even going to the bother of reading and understanding
the code. Noone knows your abilities, if any. Everyone in the DNS
community knows Mark's.

Mark deserves an apology from you, particularly considering how patient
he has been with you and answering your questions.

Danny