Upgrading Bind

Kalyan Manchikanti akm099 at pcs.mot.com
Fri Jul 12 15:06:56 UTC 2002

Hello,
This is my first post here, so please excuse me if i have asked a stupid
question. We have our environment running a master
server and a slave server in a different location.The version of Bind we
are running is 8.1.2.We have decided that this version should be upgraded
due to various security reasons(preferably 8.3.3).My question/ questions
are,
(1).If i upgrade to Bind 8.3.3 do i have to make any configurational
changes to my zone files and my named.conf?

(2).Have any of you guys had any problems / issues after upgrading to this
version?

Thanks Much,