Frontend or Gui?

David Botham dns at botham.net
Wed Jul 17 13:11:59 UTC 2002

The things I like about MetaIP are the back-end redundancy and
granularity of control.  Everything is stored in an ldap database that
is replicated to a fail-over management station.  If a management
station dies, you can point your gui to the backup management station
and keep going.  If a name server dies, build a new box, install the
packages, and push the config... done.

Have you seen MetaIP NG?

Dave...