Non-authoritative answer

David Botham dns at botham.net
Wed Jul 17 16:58:56 UTC 2002

Probably not.  The non-authoritative answer indicates that the server
that returned the answer to you had the answer in cache and gave you
that answer (rather than going to get it from the source [one of the
servers that is authoritative])

Pete:  did I get one right? Or, should I get an afternoon Dew?