bind upgrade

Rajesh Bagwe rajesh.bagwe at patni.com
Tue Jul 30 15:22:58 UTC 2002

Hi,

I want to upgrade my bind version from 8.2.2-p7 to bind 9. Can anyone guide
me on the same ??

privileged information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom this
message was originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission dissemination
or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error kindly delete this e-mail from your
records. If it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
proper authority, please notify us immediately at Netadmin at patni.com
<mailto:Netadmin at patni.com> and delete this mail.