Is DNS and Bind 4TH Edition on CDROM?

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Fri Jul 5 15:35:41 UTC 2002

	I have, in my cosession, a new copy of DNS and Bind 4TH
Edition.  As a computer user who is blind, this is not a total
wash-out since I can optically scan the pages and get good
results on everything but the important stuff such as syntax
examples for various record types, etc.

	The book uses various differing type styles to illustrate
things which is fine for the average reader, but it garbages up
the scan to the point of illegibility just when you need clear
copy the most.

	I thought I remember it coming with a CDROM containing a
HTML version of the book, but I guess it was wishful thinking.

	Does this book exist in CDROM form, preferably in HTML
format?

	Second best is searchable pdf and absolutely worse than
useless are image scans of pages.  Those are in the don't even
bother category.

	Thanks for any constructive suggestions.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
OSU Center for Computing and Information Services Network Operations Group