Zone Transfer Prob.

Stephens, Bill {PBSG} Bill.Stephens at pbsg.com
Thu Jun 20 21:06:57 UTC 2002

Ok, now I'm getting somewhere.  I'm starting to receive this error:

20-Jun-2002 15:53:02.967 load: warning: Zone "myzone.com" (file /var/named
/sec/db.myzone.com): no SOA RR found

I've checked the soa record, and the newsgroups.  I have the spaces before
and after the ( ).  Any other ideas?

Bill Stephens
PepsiCo Business Solutions Group
Bill.Stephens at pbsg.com