No Revese Record/DNS Host A Record

randyw randyw at desert.turbowarp.net
Tue Jun 25 19:21:47 UTC 2002

Hello,

One of the ways I check my zones is with
http://www.ipplus.ch/tools/dns_check_set-en.html  when I check the
turbowarp.net zone using desert.turbowarp.net.

I get an error, "ns1/ns2.secondary.com A record not found at
desert.turbowarp.net, server failure."

However, when I run the same check for turbowarp.net using
iguana.turbowarp.net; this error is not noted.

I don't think that I can have a A record for another domain in my zone
record, plus I don't think that it should be there anyway.

But, while I don't think that it is anything really to worry about, what
is causing it to spit out this error on one DNS host and not the other?

Thanks