Minimun value for TTL

Oswaldo Cuervo oswaldo_cuervo at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 28 17:58:09 UTC 2002

Thanks.

Yes, i will never do any damage to another nameserver, the domain is an
intern one, and the only ones which ask for it, are PC's on my own domain,
any other  external nameserver will never ask for it.

We're developing a contigency plan, where the name server shuold report the
address of the production server, so when the contigency were declared,
change it to report the address of the production backup server, but during
the tests some of those PC's and another internal nameserver keep the
production server address in their records so they need to be restart and
ask again to use the backup one.
what were're trying to do is to make it transparent for the users and
clients.

How is the configuration for declare the value of ten minutes?

i understand that to configure a 2 days is "TTL 2d" how is it for the ten
minutes?