Registering DNS Hosts

aaabyss at a-aabyss.com aaabyss at a-aabyss.com
Tue Mar 5 11:07:12 UTC 2002

You would have to register nameservers (ns1,etc) with the registrar that
the domain is registered with respectively.

i.e. If domain01.com is registered with dotregister then you would
register a nameserver (ns1.domain01.com) with them.

If domain02.com is registered with netsolutions then you would register a
nameserver (ns1.domain02.com) with them.

HTH